ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops 30MLNovember 24, 2021
1x Magic Beans Blueberry 60, 1x Magic Beans Red Berries 60, 1x Magic Beans Tropical Twist 60November 24, 2021
NEW ActiKid® Happy Appetite Immune System 120ML
ActiKid® Happy Appetite Immune System is formulated to support the appetite and immune system of children from age 3 years onwards. It contains the healthy natural ingredients Elderberry juice and Black Seed oil.
- Elderberries have naturally occurring health benefits as they contain Vitamin C which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Black seed oil has been used for thousands of years to treat common health conditions.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth and gums.
- Vitamins B6 & C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6, C & D contributes to the normal function of immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bone and muscle function.
- L-Arginine & L-Lysine are essential amino acids that may help increase appetite.
- Elderberry & Black Seed Oil Flavour
- Suitable for Vegans.
- No allergens.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- No additives, alcohol, sweeteners, lactose, salt, yeast or gluten.
- GM free.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Happy Appetite Immune System is not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove the bottle from carton.
- Shake bottle well before opening.
- Remove safety cap.
- Pour 5ml of liquid into a teaspoon.
- Add to drink or swallow from spoon.
- One 5ml serving per day. Always replace cap when finished. Use only as directed.
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 5ml serving): Vitamin C – 32.5g (NRV – 41%), Vitamin D3 – 0.75μg (NRV – 15%), Vitamin B6 – 0.21mg (NRV – 15%), Elderberry juice – 950mg, Black Seed oil – 30mg, L-Arginine – 25mg, L-Lysine – 25mg
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
mg = milligram
Water, Glucose Syrup, Elderberry Juice, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa), Emulsifier,: Polysorbate 80; L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate; Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum; Acid: Citric Acid; Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides; Acidity Regulator: Tri Sodium Citrate; Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL).
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children. If bottle seal is broken or damaged when purchased, do not use. For expiry see ‘Best Before’ on side of box. Once open consume within 60 days.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Using this supplement at the same time as other food supplements may result in excessive nutrient dosages. Consult a qualified professional if you are unsure,
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies.
- Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur.
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the UK for: ActiKid Ltd, Unit F5, Phoenix Business Centre, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being. All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP or BRC standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.