NEW ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Vegan Tropical Twist 60November 23, 2021
ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops 30MLNovember 24, 2021
ActiKid® Multi-Vitamin Drops 25ML
ActiKid® Multi-Vitamin Drops provide a comprehensive range of 10 vitamins and minerals with a natural Orange flavour formulated to support healthy growth in children from 0 to 3 years. Health benefits include:
- Vitamins A & C contribute to healthy hair, skin, eyes and immune system.
- B Vitamins (B2, B3, B6 and B12) contribute to normal energy levels, reduction of fatigue and tiredness, and heart function.
- Vitamin D helps grow strong bones and muscles.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant which helps protect cells from oxidative stress and boosts the immune system.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- No additives.
- No peanut oil.
- No sweeteners, artificial colours, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, gluten or peanut oil.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Multi-Vitamin Drops is Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Squeeze pipette in liquid to fill to correct dosage. Place the drops directly with the pipette on the back of the tongue or in milk or drink bottle.
Children over 1 year:
1ml taken daily
Children under 1 year:
0.5ml taken daily
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 1ml serving): Vitamin B3: Nicotinamide – 8mg, Vitamin C: Ascorbic acid – 50mg, Vitamin B6: Pyridoxine hydrochloride – 0.4mg, Vitamin B1: Thiamine mononitrate – 1.06mg, Vitamin B2: Riboflavin – 0.4mg, Vitamin A: Retinyl acetate – 0.3mg, Vitamin D3: Cholecalciferol – 5mcg, Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin – 0.7mcg, Folic acid: Folic acid – 0.056mg, Vitamin E: DL alpha tocopherol acetate – 5.0mg.
Ingredients: Glycerine, sorbitol, water, ascorbic acid, DL alpha tocopherol acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, flavour, thiamine mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin.
Store in upright position. Do not store above 25°C. Keep bottle in box. If bottle seal is broken when purchased, no not use. Keep bottle closed. Use within 4 weeks once opened.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- For more information read the information leaflet inside the box.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.