1x Magic Beans Blueberry 60, 1x Magic Beans Red Berries 60, 1x Magic Beans Tropical Twist 60November 24, 2021
2x Magic Beans Red Berries 60, 1x Magic Beans Blueberry 60November 24, 2021
1x Magic Beans Blueberry 60, 1x Vitamin D3LICIOUS Spray, 1x Magic Beans Red Berries 60
SAVE 15% WITH THIS BUNDLE!
Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Vegan Blueberry and Red Berries Flavours containing 10 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from age 4 years +
A delicious Orange-flavoured liquid spray that kids enjoy – ActiKid® Vitamin D3LICIOUS Oral Spray containing 10mcg of Vitamin D3 per serving to support child health from age 3 years +
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Vitamins A, B6, B12 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal maintenance of bones and muscle function
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suitable for Vegans
- Gelatine free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- No additives or artificial colours
- Free from lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast and peanut oil
- Not tested on animals
- GMP Manufactured in the EU
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For children, chew maximum 2 jelly beans daily. Do not swallow whole. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Nutrition – Typical Values (per 2 jelly bean serving): Vitamin A – 200μg RE (25% NRV), Vitamin D – 2.5μg (50% NRV), Vitamin E – 6mg a-TE (50% NRV), Vitamin K1 – 37.5μg (50% NRV), Niacin – 8mg NE (50% NRV), Vitamin B6 – 0.7mg (50% NRV), Vitamin B12 – 1.25μg (50% NRV), Biotin – 25μg (50% NRV), Zinc – 3mg (30% NRV), Iodine – 50μg (33% NRV).
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value mg = milligram μg = microgram
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch; Acidifier: Citric Acid; Natural Flavouring, Nicotinamide, Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Gluconate, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate; Colouring: Spirulina, Apple; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1 (Phtyomenadione), D-Biotin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT Oil), Glazing Agent: Carnauba Wax; Limonene.
RED BERRIES FLAVOUR
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch; Acidifier: Citric Acid; Natural Flavouring, Nicotinamide, Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Gluconate, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate; Colouring: Black Currant, Carrot; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1 (Phtyomenadione), D-Biotin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT Oil), Glazing Agent: Carnauba Wax; Limonene.
STORAGE: Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before end see base. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place below 25°C. Always replace lid after use. This container is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken.
CAUTION: Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition. Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies. Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. Content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
VITAMIN D3LICIOUS SPRAY
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours
- Lactose free
- Gluten & yeast free
- Sugar free
- GM free
- Not tested on animals
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- On first use, press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before each use.
- One serving per day.
- For each serving, spray twice directly into the mouth and swallow.
- Always replace cap when finished.
- Use only as directed.
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 2 spray serving): Vitamin D3 – 10µg (NRV 200%)
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Sweetener: Xylitol, Flavouring, Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides, Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol), Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates, Stabiliser, Xanthan Gum.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children. If bottle seal is broken or damaged when purchased, do not use. For expiry see ‘Best Before’ on side of box.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Using this supplement at the same time as other food supplements may result in excessive nutrient dosages. Consult a qualified professional if you are unsure.
- Not suitable for vegans.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies.
- Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur.
- Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being. All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest BRC and/or GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.